Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I know i have not been blogging for ages. This few mths i kinda spunned out of control. Allow me to say i have learnt alot this few mths from september. Lets just put it im becoming a ASEAN diplomat soon. Hahasss.

Been drinking almost every single night, im now a night person alreadi. And thanks to some divine intervention, i suddenly felt like reverting back to my normal self. Im kinda stuck with a fair thai lady currently, she kinda made me lost track of myself. Or rather, i myself was too engrossed i guess. She's a realli nice girl, but ladies of the night always have secrets here and there. I was not veri used to all this shit initially, but now my mentality shifted. Its all a game, and its how you play your cards.

Amidst all these lies, there are indeed a few truths. Honesty infact is a quality i value more then anything. Im attracted to honesty more then anything. A month back, i used to have a set of rules laid out to protect myself from the shroud of the night. The legends are true, the night have a aura that corrupts and changes people. Sad to say, i have flouted every single one of the rules when it comes to this thai lady.

Her name is Kwang. I realli fell for her. Hahahah.

Initially when i went to the pub with my frends, i didnt realli wanna tok to her. I know deep inside if i went after this girl, i will realli fall for her and this will completely screw up my life. I tried ignoring her for 5 times, in the end, under my fren's encouragement, i went for it. And then the downward spiral starts....

I wouldnt say my life is totally screwed up currently, but its not looking veri bright now. I woke up in time to assess my current situation, then i realised its not realli worth it for a single person.
My future is bright beyond belief, i lost myself in this 3 mths. Im supposed to be putting my monies and talent to greater use, to build an empire of dreams, not investing in somebody that i have never even saw the colour of her underwear before. To put it crudely, its dumb lor.

If she likes me, will auto come to me, no point making somebody the centre of my entire life. My entire life should be revolving around me, myself and i. Not somebody that i dun realli know well. Hurhur. Thankfully, i've seen thru all these, and im not too hard on myself, simply because i count all these as life experiences. You dun learn all these shit in school, you onli learn it in society, and i guess paying for education is prim and proper. Hahaha

Anyways i've applied for a number of offshore positions, hopefully i get short-listed and called up for interviews. Im dying to take up a regional role where i get to fly around on business trips. I have some financial shits to clear at the moment, and once i cleared them, most prob will start building my war chest again. hiak Hiak. =)

I trying to ask for 3.5k basic, i seriously hope i get it. lolx.

No comments: